Personal freedom, love, & laughter!

Music Requests

It's a party, It's a party, It's a partaaaay!

Want to hear your favorite song in a future class? 

song request image.png
 
 

Tell me below! ^o^

Name *
Name
What class is this request for?
State the artist's/band's name, AND the name of the song. If you can, post a link to connect to the music. EX: Youtube, Spotify, etc
Location *
Which location or what part of town do you take my class?
Dance Music Check Up *
Dance Music Check Up
Certain dance class music has to be 75% in line with that format's licence for integrity. The other 25% can be customised for group satisfaction under my discretion as the instructor.
I absolutely LOVE the music in class!
Balanced feedback is always important ^_^